Monday, October 4, 2010

Home for a day and already wrapped up in the planning of my next trip. Back to work today at the Family Partnership, getting things finalized for the Peace Power and Unity Conference that will be happening while I am gone (October 16th, you all should check it out!) and National Family Week which is in November. Although I get to show off more of my creative instincts doing weddings and party like events, I really enjoy working on conferences and workshops like these. It creates a different atmosphere that definitely helps me when organizing and planning my other projects : )
After work I had to take care of some of the things I needed to get done before Italy, mainly going to the bank and the AT&T store so I will have money and a way to connect with people while I am overseas. I haven't been to Europe in a while, so I forgot how much the Euro to the Dollar exchange rate is. Despite having to pay the 1 Euro to every $1.50 rate, I got soo excited for my trip with that colorful money in my hands : ) The last time I was in Italy, it was my sophomore year of high school when my high school band went for our spring break trip. At that time we traveled down the Southern coast, stopping in Rome, Sorrento, the Almalfi Coast, and Tuscany.

This time around I am going with my fabulous Aunt Cindy and cousin Sam! We are renting a villa in the town of Positano and I'm sure the wine will be flowing the entire trip. We should have wi-fi in the villa so I am going to do my best to bring you with me on the trip!

Song of the Day: I heard this song on the radio for the first time today and immediately fell in love with it. I mean, you can never go wrong with a Tim McGraw song, and this one is no exception. Delightfully called "Felt Good On My Lips, " this song is a cute little sing along song that reminds me of that new crush feeling : )

"Said her name was a hand me down name, From the side of a family that long ago came, Over here on a boat from somewhere in Spain. Sounded to me just a little bit strange, I guess. But I have to admit, it felt good on my lips. Oh oh oh I wanna go crazy, You can go crazy too. Oh oh oh I wanna go crazy, I wanna go crazy with you"

No comments:

Post a Comment