Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Me llamo Emilia

Work, work, work, all day long.... man if I am going to have this much paperwork piled up when I get back from being gone for a week, I'm definitely not looking forward to getting back to work on the 19th......

The good thing about being back at AgeWell is that I am back in Edina and therefore available to go on my bi-weekly lunch date with Joel : ) Each time we meet, we try to go to a different place (except a couple of weeks ago when we had a small communication error and ended up at Toby Keith's again ; ) but I love Toby so I'm not really complaining!).

Today we went to a Mexican place in the Shops at West End area called Rojo Mexican Grill. Located on the corner of West End Blvd. Rojo has a really cool outside eating area with dark wood and fun earthy red, brown, and yellow tones to go accent. I didnt get a chance to go inside because it was such a beautiful day outside and we just ate on the patio, but I saw on their website that they have several "Watch-them-cook" stations, which are always really cool to see. The food was very good, I had some mammoth chicken tacos and super tasty sticky rice and Joel had the Rojo burger which apparently was very spicy! Because it was only 1:00pm on a Tuesday, I didnt venture out and try one of their 75 different tequilas, although I do love me a good tequila ; ) If you are in St. Louis Park or the north part of the cities, check out Rojo Mexican Grill yourself, or call me up and we can meet for margaritas!


I have been slacking a bit on my "Operation Beautiful" messages lately, so the other day when I was at Starbucks I left a fun one in the bathroom that I hope the staff and customers will appreciate ; ) I mean we all know how caffeine can give us that extra burst of energy in the morning, so why not use that enthusiasm to help make someones day! If you are picking up "postie" trend (haha I love that word) please let me know and send me your pictures!! I can't wait for the day when I am going to put my own Postie up and see one already there!







Song of the Day: It seems the song of the day has been predominantly country music for the past couple of days, and though I LOVE country music, I think it's time to mix it up a little bit. This song is from one of my favorite rock artists now, the unbelievably talented Zakk Wylde. Formerly Ozzy's protege, Zakk plays for Black Label Society, an awesome hard rock band, and also has his own solo material. I really enjoy this song "Between Heaven and Hell" because it shows off his incredible guitar skills and is smooth, deep vocals.

"All that you know and all that you knew In the end child, tell me what's it all mean to you? Don't forget just who and where you are -- You can spread your wings son But don't you spread yourself too far"

No comments:

Post a Comment